How to Start a Branch
- Contact Wreaths Across Canada Inc. (W.A.C.) to make your interest known to us.
- Establish a board of directors made up of volunteers, i.e. retired veterans, and/or civilians who are dedicated to fulfill the mission of W.A.C.
- We suggest that you submit an application for Charitable Status to the Canada Revenue Agency.
- W.A.C. will provide you with a copy of our By-Laws and Standard Operating Procedures Manual which set out the operational guidelines for your branch. You will note that in order to maintain the integrity of W.A.C. all branches will be required to abide by a prescribed standard of operational conduct.
- Each branch is responsible for its own fund raising to cover all costs such as; wreaths, advertising, stationary supplies, printing, postage, etc.
- There will be a small yearly fee to cover the costs of the main website (all branches may link to this site.)
- Date modified: